Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hockey is King of Ratings- Stanley Cup finals reap rewards for NBC

Hockey is killing it in the ratings, as NBC is reaping the glory with the most watched Stanley Cup final on record through four games.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sm...ewards-for-NBC

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

And the Bandwagon fans said nobody would watch unless their team was in the final. Ha, ha, ha. Original 6 is where it's at.

BANNED

Country

Two of the most passionate, oldest franchises in league history, battling out multi-OT games? I'd be sad if it wasn't the top rated !!!!!

BANNED

Country

NBC was the No. 1 rated network overall in Boston and Chicago during the 8-11:30 p.m. ET time period. Following are the top five markets:
    1. Boston (28.9)
    2. Chicago (22.0)
    3. Providence (20.0)
    4. Buffalo (8.7)
    5. Detroit (6.4)

The #3 blew me away, not the region, the PERCENTAGE of all viewers watched the game- 1/5th were from the Providence, Rhode Island Area

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

The Bruins have their AHL farm club affiliate in Providence.

BANNED

Country

The Bruins have their AHL farm club affiliate in Providence.

No...Trust me with the proximity and the AHL club location, I understand the strond Bruin Presence in Providence.

But...They had ALMOST more viewers than the Chicago Area did, and 1/5th of the national coverage came from there.

Am I reading those stats right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't imagine the ratings being bad in Europe, either! Hockey is getting bigger all the time here, especially in Denmark. Number 2 sport over here now, only trailing soccer! Not too bad, eh?

BANNED

Country

I can't imagine the ratings being bad in Europe, either! Hockey is getting bigger all the time here, especially in Denmark. Number 2 sport over here now, only trailing soccer! Not too bad, eh?

I can't think of a sport that would be in the number two spot ahead of hockey in Europe.

Maybe....Cricket??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Two of the most passionate, oldest franchises in league history, battling out multi-OT games? I'd be sad if it wasn't the top rated !!!!!

She's a hell of a series and nobody can question the passion, there both have some of the most passionate fans in any sport... There be a couple older teams tho, but they are the two oldest from the USA

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You are not reading the market share right. It says that all those watching in the Providence sample = 20.0 share of all viewers watching any TV in that area, at the time. It does not give you a total number of viewers. It is still a very strong number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast