Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite a collection, thanks for the updates. Have you read the book "Don't Call Me Goon" about enforcers in the NHL? It's one of the books on my "to buy" list, sounds like an interesting read. Any recommendations?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks -

No, I haven't read that one - will need to find it now -

I'd recommend -

"TOUGH GUY - My Life on the Edge" by Bob Probert & Kirstie McLellan Day,
    "THE CODE - The Unwritten Rules of Fighting and Retaliation in the NHL" by Ross Bernstein,
    "IN THE BIN - Reckless & Rude Stories from the Penalty Boxes of the NHL" by former NHL Official Lloyd Freeberg &
    "BAD BOYS - Legends of Hockey's Toughest, Meanest, Most-Feared Players!" by Stan Fischler

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks -

No, I haven't read that one - will need to find it now -

I'd recommend -

"TOUGH GUY - My Life on the Edge" by Bob Probert & Kirstie McLellan Day,
    "THE CODE - The Unwritten Rules of Fighting and Retaliation in the NHL" by Ross Bernstein,
    "IN THE BIN - Reckless & Rude Stories from the Penalty Boxes of the NHL" by former NHL Official Lloyd Freeberg &
    "BAD BOYS - Legends of Hockey's Toughest, Meanest, Most-Feared Players!" by Stan Fischler

Thanks for the recommendations. Some of those are already on my list! I've read the first part of Probert's book (as an Amazon preview, so only the first 20 or-so pages) and I'm definitely looking for a good buy on that one. Kirstie McLellan Day is the same author who wrote "Playing with Fire" about Theoren Fleury's life, and as a matter of fact I just finished reading that book about a month ago, and I enjoyed it a lot, so I'll look to add Probert's book as well.

Have a nice day and keep adding those enforcer jerseys to your PC.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just arrived -

1989-1990 Jay Caufield Pens road - light wear, couple board burns, some stick marks on the back #'s and some blood stains on the right elbow -

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just arrived -

2002-2003 Luke Richardson Blue Jackets road jersey with reinforced neck, shortened sleeves, a few repairs and medium wear –

SCF Rewards
    Country

We're do u go to find these game used jerseys? I'm a big collector of memrobilia also I think it's a lot more funner then cards. I like the laraque oilers jersey any chance I can get that off ya. Pm thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just rec'd -

1996-1997 Shawn Antoski gameworn Ducks home jersey -

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just received some add't goon lumber -

Gord Donnelly - Sabres
    Ken Tasker - Wheeling Nailers with "Wanna Go?" added to the auto on the blade tape
    Chris McAllister - Flyers

Last edited by bobbyp6565; 01-05-2014 at 06:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boogaard

I've been looking for a Boogaard for a couple years - still need a regular season gamer, but this will satidfy the quest for now –

2010-2011 #94 Derek Boogaard Rangers training camp jersey - its a recycled early 2000's jersey, so it has a decent amount of marks and wear on it, completely rusted fight strap snaps as well as evidence of a number change - the old number looks to be '90' or '98', so the '9' is more "yellowed" than the "4". Came with a both Steiner hologram as well as the Rangers inventory tag –

SCF Rewards
    Country

Knuckles

Just arrived -

1990-1991 Chris Nilan Bruins home preseason jersey - numerous stick marks, multiple repairs incl. one with material backing, board burns and paint transfers, blood on the back near the nameplate, unrepaired holes & snags and good salting/rust of the fight strap snaps. This jersey was an 85-86 (has 85 07 born on date) recycled for Knuckles for the 1990 preseason and confirmed after a lot of research by the original seller of this jersey into the hobby, who handled the consignment of multiple Bruins collections over the years.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast