Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone know how to turn this off?

I want to turn off my email notifications that someone has posted on a thread that i have posted on. I used to have it turned off but for some reason i have started getting email notifications on everything. I went in and turned off all but like my trade post but ever time i post a new replie or thread i start toi get email notifications on the post or thread when ever some one else replies. I don;t realy need the email notifications becuase i come and check every few hours or so on the threads i have posted on. It is just a bother because it takes up space in my email but i can find how to just completly turn off the subscriptions.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I think whenever you get hte emails at the bottom of the email there is usually something about unsubscribe from this thread or something. That's what i thought at least i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shultsy24
    I think whenever you get hte emails at the bottom of the email there is usually something about unsubscribe from this thread or something. That's what i thought at least i could be wrong.
    I can turn them off but if i replie to something or post a new thread it starts again and i have to turn it off again. It is just a hassle to have to keep turning them off every time i post something. I never used to get them email notifications. Most sites has a option to completly turn them off but i can;t seem to find where i can do that here.

Quote Originally Posted by envoy98
    unsubscribe from that thread.
    like i said i do that. but if i post a replie to someone it subscribes again and i start getting the email notifications again. And i hate posting a thead and every time i post a thread having to go in and turn it off. I just wish there was a way to turn them off and not have to keep doing it every time.

I had this post unsubscribed but when i replied to shultsy it subscribed me again. and when you posted i got another email notification.

if you click "go advanced" you can select daily, weekly, instant email notifications or, No email notifications or you can select the "Do not subscribe" the only thing that does it keep it from showing up as having been replied in to in the user cp subscriptions. Have you tried either of those?

if you click "go advanced" you can select daily, weekly, instant email notifications or, No email notifications or you can select the "Do not subscribe" the only thing that does it keep it from showing up as having been replied in to in the user cp subscriptions. Have you tried either of those?
    yes but every time i post a new thread i have to do it over again.
    I never used to have to do that.

those options are on a thread by thread basis.

If you never want emails you can go to your UserCP, go to "Edit Options" and you can change your preferences there.

If that doesn't do what you're looking for, then I am at a loss.

those options are on a thread by thread basis.

If you never want emails you can go to your UserCP, go to "Edit Options" and you can change your preferences there.

If that doesn't do what you're looking for, then I am at a loss.
    alright i think i found what was wrong. I hope it works and thanks for your help envoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast