Basketball boxes with the best overall breaks?

There's a card show coming up in my area (Daly City, CA) in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to decide which box to get. Which '05-'06 basketball boxes out right now (something around $150 or less) have the best chance of getting good cards pulled? I've been looking at Topps First Row and from what I see it looks pretty good. Then again, I'm also considering picking up an Upper Deck product so that I have a chance pull a LeBron or Jordan auto. Looking for suggestions, thanks in advance.

2. Kronozio
    I live in Daly City and the show(Serramonte) just passed. There might be a show in Tanforan but, I'm not sure about that.Are you going to the one on Memorial Day in the City?

Now back to your question, I've had many more hits w/ Bowman and Topps compared to that of Upper Deck. I got really lucky w/ Pristine (Wade Auto) Topps Chrome (Wade Auto) and Bowman (Bogut Auto) whereas with the Upper Deck product I was better off just not even touching that stuff. I'll be getting myself another box of Chrome and try a box of First Row. There's a dealer at those shows that has Fleer Tradition for $20/box which I have a lot of funny breaking. They also carry 04/05 UD Black Diamond for $35/box if you need some cheap UD to break. More recently they had 04/05 UD for $36/box and 05/06 UD for $38/box. I'd stay away from the SPA because I've heard some bad things about some of the redemptions(PM if you want more detail) that I stay clear of that product.

Actually the show coming up isn't exactly in Daly City, but in San Bruno (Tanforan Park to be exact, according to the Beckett calendar anyway), so I shouldn't have said it's in my area, sorry for the confusion. As for the show in Serramonte, I didn't know that it just passed, but I think I was better off missing it, since I most likely would have been broke :(

Also, thanks for the suggestions, I was fortunate when I broke last year's Pristine and Chrome, so I've considered those as well, but the chance of pulling a LeBron or Jordan auto is what's attracting me to Upper Deck. I agree with SPA though, I don't know about this year's version, but boxes from last year were extremely hit or miss.