Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant Auto 8x10 w/ COA

Looking for $400 obo on this. COA serial number is website tracked, so please feel free to check it out. I am selling it because I have got to get money to buy the new US limited edition soccer jerseys. Please PM me if you have any questions or need additional photos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you get these IP and have ACE certify or did you buy this as is?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Just a heads up...the founder of ACE Authenticators used to work for the notoriously fraudulent GAI (Global Authentication) and ACE COAs have been banned from eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gbnerd04's Items on eBay

how do you have a pic of those two playing against each other and kobe's jersey is #24?

SCF Rewards
    Country

how do you have a pic of those two playing against each other and kobe's jersey is #24?

The photo was photo shopped more than likely. Trust me I said the same thing

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

ACE is on the banned list for this site, anything with their coa is not allowed to be traded or sold, and looking at that Jordan auto I see why

SCF Rewards
    Country

ACE is on the banned list for this site, anything with their coa is not allowed to be traded or sold, and looking at that Jordan auto I see why

LOL some of your responses to autos make me laugh. Especially your thoughts on Mantle autos. Thats fake thats fake thats fake thats fake!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hamiltonboy3222's Items on eBay

Ill give u 5 bucks if u want

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

Call them like I see them, do a little homework and educate yourself on what you are buying . I do not reapond much on this site but please show any auto I said was fake that is actually real,