Latest Ebay Win. What do you all think especially you vintage guys

Just picked up this unopened pack of 1970 Kellogg's. Comes with 6 cards and 2 decals. Thought i got a steal considering the last pack i bought like this went for $40. They are usually good for grading and since i am building this set in graded form I put in a bid and left it alone. I was shocked i won it. Last batch i sent in from an unopened pack(same seller too) yielded 3 9's and 3 8's.

Oops, I forgot to add the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gory=2929&rd=1

Hey John-

How much did you win it for?? I love kelloggs cards, I got a complete set of 83's (baseball) for $10 and some change about
    2 months ago, no cracks, nothing! I do have a few from the 70's as well, but I would say if you can get any of the old packs like that for under $40 you did a great job!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

amazing when you can sell a pack that went for .49 cents in 1970 for 20+ bucks.

Originally posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    Hey John-

How much did you win it for?? I love kelloggs cards, I got a complete set of 83's (baseball) for $10 and some change about
    2 months ago, no cracks, nothing! I do have a few from the 70's as well, but I would say if you can get any of the old packs like that for under $40 you did a great job!!

Peace,
    Rima

I got if for $20.50. I forgot to add the link. It's there now.

I think you got a steal, John. All you need is one star out of the other 5, and you are way ahead, especially since they should grade well. If I had seen this, I would have bought it, too!

Originally posted by gioperation
    amazing when you can sell a pack that went for .49 cents in 1970 for 20+ bucks.
    lolol...very true

and consider that Jerry Buss bought the LA Lakers back in the 1970s for a couple of million dollars.

Today, they have leapfrogged Boston Celtics as the most valuable NBA team (not sure the exact value, but Buss recouped his investments many times over)