Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nope. We can't even get the Coyotes out of Phoenix lol

LooooooooL.....well said...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

But the problem is that if ITG in last ineed retrieves back its rightful NHL-license so I'm wondering what if
    many of those players who gets zero hobby-love from other compaines than just ITG, so my question is that
    if ITG will still making vintage cards or cards with retired players then?

Just check UD who have a absolute shady selections of retired players (C or D-tier players who gets a +A-player treat) who gets cards year after years meanwhile whee there're a lot (no kiddin'!) much better retired players who gets ZERO cards from UD or Panini (but Panini has at lately started to widen their selections of retired platers) while ITG still makes cards with those players....
    It's just absolutely impossible to imagine my PC without cards from ITG....same with many others!

I do love ITG's NHL-licensed goodies from the first half of 2000's but...I think that ITG has done a fab job even without their NHL-license, the only bad thing I can coming up is that they on ITG do overusing some pics of some specific players....they do ineed need to upgrading their portfolio of pics....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to bring everyone up to date. We have again submitted a proposal to the NHLPA for a license.

We now have to wait for their reply.

If the terms and conditions are fair and on a level playing field with the other licensees, I will respond positively.

If the terms and conditions are structured to prejudice our future, I will pass.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to bring everyone up to date. We have again submitted a proposal to the NHLPA for a license.

Best of luck, I think we would all like to see what ITG could do given that license.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good Luck! Would be very happy to see you get one again.

If the terms and conditions are fair and on a level playing field with the other licensees, I will respond positively.

If the terms and conditions are structured to prejudice our future, I will pass.

Brian Price

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Brian Price

ITG is one of a kind, even without a license it still attack collectors. In that sense, I sure hope it's done under the right term but even if it does not, collectors will still be there to support ITG. This week-end in Montreal, I broke six boxes (3 Decades and 3 Draft Prospect) and got great hits in each one (best hit was a silver Roy jersey auto /2) and each box got me more value then I paid for. Not counting the show promo cards that I got for each box opened. Already traded 4 of them, each to a player collector that was really happy to add them to their collection. But if you can get a license in the right condition, it could only be better for everyone.

I remember when I got back into collecting in 2007, I did not touch ITG since it did not have any license. I remember back in the 90's how these had no value to collectors. It was not long, that I started to buy single cards and then boxes, simply because I realize the product was great and worth the money invested. So license or not it will not make me stop to buy ITG products as long as the products keep up with standards we got used to .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Yes, good luck indeed! Than hopefully these much loved, and Expensive shields will at least be properly centered and not all croaked etc...and Juha may have a good point, a book in the Face may just get Betty's attention lmaof!!! Reminds me of the time someone through a shoe at Bush's thick noggin...ah good times.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good luck to you and the team at ITG, Dr. Price. I hope that there are meaningful discussions taking place at the NHLPA to have your products sanctioned and allow you to take your company to an even higher level.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alexandrepratt's Items on eBay

Good luck with your business, I'm a huge fan of your products.
    Speaking of, will there be an announcement about the Fall Expo redemptions (checklists)?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even though I don't purchase any ITG products, I do hope you get the NHL license. Only because it would be really nice to have another option out there and the extra competition would only improve the products and market over all. Best of luck!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast