View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

A cool thing from beckett -Beckett Podcast

I know there are alot of collectors that are not happy with becketts new rules and stuff but this is actualy kind of cool. I am listing to it right now and they are broadcasting a recorderd box break of 2006 Topps Triple Threads Baseball. I think it is pretty cool to listen to them bust a box and talk about what they pull. What i think would be awsome is if some of us collectors that buy boxes and case's could do a live break like this and broadcast our pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by sHiNo
    where would i be able to listen?
    Here is the link just click on the sports noise or the box busters and there is a thing at the bottom that says play now. It takes a bit for it to play but it is cool when it starts. http://www.beckett.com/estore/info.a...&eskin=beckett