Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow huge photo bucket / trade list....looking to make some SALES or TRADES!!

Looking for NICE rookies, autos, and gu of the following players:

josh mccown, brandon lloyd, larry fitz, steven jackson, ernest wilford, greg jones, chad johnson, chris henry, troy williamson....AND ANY REDSKINS HOF AUTOS/GU, AND OLDER SKINS ROOKIE CARDS

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

interested in the 05 R.White/R.Nitschke LCM Dual JSY #/100....check site and LMK....thanks

sorry man...some nice stuff, but really looking to trade it for a nice HOF piece for my PC...thanks for looking

i have a barry sanders two colored jsy on my site i would include in a trade for your 05 R.White/R.Nitschke LCM Dual JSY #/100. what does the dual book?

50...what is the set/year of the sanders? got a scan? i am interested

i don't have a scan, but it is a nice card - 03 Leaf Cert 2 color jsy Barry Sanders

do you have any michael clayton or chris simms stuff i have some jackson pc stuff i might trade

shockers....sorry, if u can get a scan i would definately consider

stainlss....i do have some clayton / simms stuff:

clayton upperdeck $10
    clayton pristine uncommon $8
    clayton prestige rc $5
    clayton fleer tradition BLUE $6
    clayton bowman (x2) $3
    simms upperdeck honor roll $8

lmk if interested in any, and what you have to offer...thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast