Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking for Tomlinson rookies (Even Press Pass!) and some other new wants...

Hey all,
    I am looking to pick up a few new things:
    Tomlinson rookies (especially the Press Pass versions and lower end ones)
    Roy Williams (dallas) rookies.

Also could use these baseball:
    Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Gued and Autos (Rangers uniform mostly)
    VICENTE PADILLA rookies Gued and Autos
    Other assorted Rangers rookies (06 only please)
    Hank Blalock (rookies only)

Let me know if you have any and feel free to check out my tradelist to see if there is an offer you can make.
    Thanks,
    Jason

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I know I listed a lot but I figured it couldn't hurt ! You had a lot of nice stuff. I could use any or as many of these as possible. Thanks ! I do have some Tomlinson rookie year cards listed on my site but here's 2 that I'm not sure are listed...

01 UD E-card (one is scratched off the other is not)

Carson Palmer (black) 04 Fleer Hot Prospect Hot Materials SN# 069/500 #HM/CP
    Marvin Harrison (blue) 05 Donruss Classic Stadium Stars (30 Yard Line) SN# 119/199 #SS-16
    Ronnie Brown (teal) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation SN# 013/350 #FO-22
    Eli Manning (blue) 04 Leaf R&S Freshman Orientation SN# 256/500 #FO-1
    LaDainian Tomlinson (blue) 05 UD Debut Sunday Swatches #SU-LT
    Philip Rivers (navy) 04 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation SN# 212/500 #FO-4
    Isaac Bruce (white) 05 Donruss Classic Stadium Stars SN# 002/199 #SS-40
    Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (masks) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Masks SN# 016/325 #M-7

joker813
    Thanks man but I can't really use the E-Card.

deansayso-
    I might could use that one depending on what you were interested in of mine, but I am really looking for some lower end ones.

LMK,
    Thanks,
    Jason

No problem, is there anything off of my site that you'd consider trading any of the cards I listed for ?

It's a decent sized list but nobody on it I collect at the moment. LMK when you get new stuff and maybe we can do something at a later date.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Clinton Portis Box Score Debut SN# 1761/2002 #8 of 15 BSD

trade ya straight up for that...

how much do the couples and parnervik shirt cards on your site book for? I have some roy williams and lt rookies I could trade you.

renidadawg-
    To be honest man I have no idea. I am planning on picking up a Beckett Baseball quarterly tomorrow that (I think) lists golf cards as well. I could get back to you after that.

deansayso-
    Is the LT the regular rookie or an insert?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast