REGGIE BUSH OMR #'d 250...worth anything? opinions? keep or sell?

REGGIE BUSH OMR #'d 250...worth anything? opinions? keep or sell?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I have a REGGIE BUSH OMR Limited Edition #'d /250 and I'm wondering if anyone thinks its Worth Anything? Opinions on keep or sell? Thanks!

heres a pic of one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reggie-Bush-OMR-...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    It's worth a little less than the cardboard that was ruined by printing an unlicensed card on it... Back in the day, these were called Broder cards, and were meant just to use as a card for a plaque to accompany an 8X10... there are BILLIONS out there- #d or not.... Which is to say if I have a pebble that I drew a smiley face on and wrote 1/1 and you have 10000 smiley face pebbles not #d is mine worth any more? Get rid of it, YES... not buy unlicensed junk any more... EVEN BIGGER yes... look at OMR Roethlisberger, Wie, Crosby... etc, etc, etc... they start out getting $10 apiece or more on them, then all of a sudden after a trillion or so sales, they LIMIT some to /100 /250 /10 /25 /1000 OOOOH now I just gotta get that, 'cause the one I bought for $10 now goes for 35 cents, cheaper if I buy a truckload...

Yea its not worth anything, I do buy some of these on occasion just to have if its a player I really like and I can get it for like a buck or less.