Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Down to just 2 Numbers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Down to just 2 Numbers

Just received this 2002-03 Between the Pipes In the Numbers Arturs Irbe card. Missing on two of the 30 card set now with just David Aebischer and Martin Brodeur still needed. If anyone knows where I can find these two please let me know. And here are the rest of the set that. [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/pidge27/02-03%20Between%20the%20Pipes%20PC/In%20the%20Numbers/ITN-24.jpg[/IMG]
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

WOW. Those are reallllllyyyyy nice..........they bring back some memories too.................

Some of the player selection is a little.....ummm......sad tho eh? heh.

Do the Irbe guys on this site know you have that? Sleep with one eye open.........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

One eye open, LOL. I have wanted that card for a long time but cant unload the cash to pick it up on eBay. There are too many other cards coming out... This set is really sweet and hope you complete it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually missed one of this Irbe card as I wasn't available to bid on it. I contacted the seller to see if I could buy it from the purchaser and he happened to have another one that he would sell to me. Worked out awesome for me. This one is nicer then the one on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never seen those cards before, that's a really cool looking set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW. Those are reallllllyyyyy nice..........they bring back some memories too.................

Some of the player selection is a little.....ummm......sad tho eh? heh.

Do the Irbe guys on this site know you have that? Sleep with one eye open.........

Yes those pesky Irbe collectors! I am missing the 01-02 Between the pipes Jersey, the Stick and Jersey card, Goalie Gear card and 02-03 Between the Pipes Emblems, Behind the Mask(last card) Allstar Stick and Jersey(last card). I'll keep searching though. Never give up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more to go. Looking for the David Aebischer Numbers card and the set is complete. The second last card is a beauty of Brodeur! Have a peek.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow,verrrryyy nice,first time i see that Cloutier,specially with a siiick patch on it,good job & good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

My dad loves the look of that set, and so do I! The Kolzig is my favourite one.

How do you feel about some of them being vertical and the others horizontal? Good or bad?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would prefer them to be all in one direction. Makes it easier but some look more unique when they are flipped!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast