Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Older vs. Newer Game-Contest Entry

Older vs. Newer Game

Ok this article is going to be about the old and the new and who would be better. If you would like to make this even more suspenseful think of who would win and comment your answer below and see how many people agree with you or disagree then read on to find out who’s better, maybe even bet each other card cash or something to make it fun. Oh but whatever you do when you look to see who is better don’t look at any anyone else except the people you picked that way you can keep doing the combinations over and over again you would never run out.

Baseball
    Ok for my first category I am choosing baseball. Who here thinks the older people where better then the newer. Now who here thinks the newer are better than the older. Below is a list of people pick a newer person and an older person who you would think would prove your point and comment it.
    Newer
    Jim Edmonds, Johan Santana, Ichiro Suzuki, Roy Halladay, Carlos Beltran, Barry Bonds, Derek Jeter, Justin Morneau, Alex Rodriguez, and Albert Pujols.

Older
    Roberto Clemente, Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, Mickey Mantle, Ken Griffey, Jr., Ken Griffey, Sr., Willie Mays, Early Wynn, Paul Molitor, and Kirby Puckett.

Now did you comment the people you picked and who you thought was better? If so read on and at the end of this article I will tell you who is better.

Football
    Ok for my second category I am choosing football. Who here thinks the older people where better then the newer. Now who here thinks the newer are better than the older. Below is a list of people pick a newer person and an older person who you would think would prove your point and comment it.
    Newer
    Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers, Jake Long, Darrelle Revis, Nnamdi Asomugha, Peyton Manning, Adre Johnson, Patrick Willis, Joe Thomas, and Tom Brady.

Older
    Julius Adams, Deacon Jones, Morris Stroud, Mel Blount, Tom Dempsey, Dick “Night Train” Lane, R.C. Owens, Honus Wagner, Cy Young, and Christy Mathewson.
    Now did you comment the people you picked and who you thought was better? If so read on and at the end of this article I will tell you who is better.

Basketball
    Ok for my third category I am choosing football. Who here thinks the older people where better then the newer. Now who here thinks the newer are better than the older. Below is a list of people pick a newer person and an older person who you would think would prove your point and comment it.

Newer
    Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Dwayne Wade, Allen Iverson, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, and Shaquille O’Neal.

Older
    Michael Jordan, George Mikan, Harry Gallatin, Larry Foust, Bill Sharman, Ed Macauley, Bob Pettit, Paul Arizin, Dolph Schayes, and Neil Johnston. Now did you comment the people you picked and who you thought was better? If so read on and at the end of this article I will tell you who is better.

Baseball Results
    To make it so you would not see the people you didn’t pick I have chosen to let you tell me the people you picked and I will get back to you, but that is if you really want to know who is better. I think everyone is equal now some stand up against others yes but it is their talent, everybody sees a different hero inside of someone. Some like people who can do the remarkable, others like people who stand up above everyone to them. The best players to you are the players you believe in, the players that can let you have fun watching them, the players that get you on your feet. Those are the best players.
    Football Results
    To make it so you would not see the people you didn’t pick I have chosen to let you tell me the people you picked and I will get back to you, but that is if you really want to know who is better. I think everyone is equal now some stand up against others yes but it is their talent, everybody sees a different hero inside of someone. Some like people who can do the remarkable, others like people who stand up above everyone to them. The best players to you are the players you believe in, the players that can let you have fun watching them, the players that get you on your feet. Those are the best players.
    Basketball Results

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like it says in the paragraphs at the end if you want me to tell you who is better post a comment here so people know who you picked and I will research to see who is better.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this the article page where the best articles go to or are all articles put in here now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

It's the articles site where ALL articles are put. Not all of them make it in the magazine however.

SCF Rewards
    Country

K sweet thanks for letting me know