Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Bored Wanna Trade ??

Question I'm Bored Wanna Trade ??

Check my PhotoBucket if nothing there you like Ill search my cards for any player you wanna trade for and give you a list and scans.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I like your Larry Johnson Topps Archives Master Photo, Classic Larry Johnson, and both Front Row Larry Johnson's. My cousin collects him and doesn't have any of these, so I'd really like to pick them up for him. Check my page and let me know what stuff you're interested in.

Chip - What or who are you looking for and maybe a BV on it.?

springwoodslasher- I like all the Shaq LMK what you would give up for all of them.?

What Exatly is the Shaq? and do you have a scan.?

I could give you these.

Shaquille O'Neal 96-97 Topps Mystery Finest bv:$15
    Shaquille O'Neal 97-98 Fleer Tower of Power bv:$8
    Shaquille O'Neal 92-93 Upper Deck McDonald's Future Force RC #P43

I just looked up the 3 LJ cards and they book $2 (Classic=$1, Front Rows=50 cents each). I'd say the Topps Archives master photo is $5-$10, so I'd say it's fair. Let me know what you think.

Seems fair enough accept I have every single one of those ,could you maybe look at my photobucket Shaq Collection and any you see I dont have that you do ?If not 1 good GU book at about 10-15 would be fine.?

I gotta look through my cards for someone real quick. As soon as I get done, I'll look through your Shaq's and see if I have any that you don't.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast