Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mlb adventures continue!

MLB ADVENTURES CONTINUES!
    This article is going to be about my adventures. About a few months ago I made an entry about my adventures and that I would update along the way. Well this is my update to MLB Adventures.

Card shows

My adventure continues with me going to a Duluth card show for my birthday. For the card show I always bring a fun game well the game this time was Plinko from the popular game show “The Price is Right. ” We only had one person play the game and that was my friend and sadly he returned the cards and said to keep them because they where common cards that he could easily get. We also noticed that none of the other games where going well though but I probably spent about $10-$15 on a game that you roll a pair of dice twice what ever number they add up to you would get a jersey card labeled that number or an auto. The prizes for my game was if you landed in 4 slots you would get a pack of baseball cards (cards I had in boxes that I have been trying to get rid of for 3 years now) and in the middle slot you would get an autograph card.peterson card.jpgplaque of paul m..jpg I was mad how it was going but I got over it when before we left I won a football Peterson jersey worth about $10 then traded that for a $10 plaque of Paul Molitor from the Brewer’s Hall of Fame. I also got about 5 cards that were from $10-$15 I grabbed the most expansive left then I got my first actor clothing card.

Games of All Sorts

When it comes to baseball games I have to sadly say I have not watched any games yet and I have heard the brewers have been doing badly this season so instead of me cheering them on I switched to cheering for Prince Fielder’s Team the Tigers. For football I am getting TTM’s ready to go to Calvin Johnson and some of the rookiesthat I think will be a huge success.For basketball the last time I paid attention was since I heard Kobe Bryant is out most likely for good so I really don’t pay attention to it any more I do have one regret though not being able to get one of his autos before it was too late. For hockey, golf, wrestling, and any other sport I have not listed I am not a big fan of so I don’t know about the games or the people but I can say I have a big book full for each one which I am going to have looked at to see how much they are worth all together.

Trades

Right now I have not really done any trades on this site but I am now looking for wooden plaques of any Brewer, Babe Ruth, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle, or Jackie Robinson. If anyone has or can get this please PM me I have not had anyone I could work with on this yet. I am looking to trade not buy. Just PM me saying you can trade and what you are interested in and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

My other story

I have a story which has already made it in the magazine called Old vs. New is you are up for some fun and a game please look it up. It is a game where YOU get to pick who is better and in the end you will get to see if you were right, or wrong. This game will never end and will have I different ending every time so have fun and enjoy it.

Note to the Readers of the First and Second MLB Adventures.
    Now I think this isn’t as exciting as the first one but to tell you the truth I have not really did anything with sports probably since about December I still do collect but I am not going around to places like I used to and I am not really paying attention to sports right now so I promise the next update I do on this well be so exciting you will be bagging for more and I will tell you what there will be more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kobewild99; 07-26-2013 at 04:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I edited it because of the pictures not working which some are not still working

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is a contest entry forgot to put that in the name

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay