Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

I need a Nice Plaxico Burress RC 10 to 20 dollar RANGE

Will trade for a nice Plaxico Burress RC.

Will trade GU or Autos for one....

Thanks Clay

strongdude85
    hey clay. I have his Private Tock Retail one. /500-600 somewhere. Book is $40,, u need? WOuld sell for $12 via paypal, let me know

SCF Rewards

strongdude what condition is it in...I only want cards with no dings on corners or borders and no creases or scuffs on surfaces...
    Clay Scott
    If its perfect you have a deal.

Clay Scott

strongdude85
    It is perfect, my Paypal ID is [email protected], thanks clay

SCF Rewards

I'm sending the money now. If you don't want the twelve dollars I could trade you a Quincy Morgan Fleer Legacy postdated auto #'d/999 BV 25 and a Press Pass Auto BV 15 for it....I will wait to get your reply...Thanks Clay

SCF Rewards

Please bubble pack the card and put tape on the top of top loader so it doesn't come out..

thanks Clay

strongdude85
    I would like to take the $12. Is it ok if i just protect the card really well in a regular envelope, its really hard to get up to the post offfice, i will pack it good, let me know, thanks

SCF Rewards

thats fine.
    Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. Street
    Fremont, NE 68025

I'm sending now.

Clay