Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See buyer2863's Items on eBay

Do you like football? CHECK OUT THIS OFFER

Hey guys and gals,

If you like football, you'll want to check out this website: http://www.ilikefootball13.com/

It's a small business opened up by me and my buddy. The best priced t-shirts on the internet with three simple words expressing what you like. If you like it, we sell it. Four current products including the main design, "i like football."

It's short, simple, and effective. It's a unique style that can't be worn without being noticed. A perfect shirt for anyone and everyone: boys, girls, kids, grandparents. Who doesn't like football? And why not show it and wear it on your chest with style? It's cool, quirky, fun, and expressive, so be yourself and wear what you like.

Pay right away with PayPal through the website and we can post it in Trade Manager here as well. In addition, you can pick a card from below and get it free with any purchase or with a referral that leads to a purchase.

I'm just looking for a few sales to get my product out there, anything helps and is greatly appreciated. Even if you don't want to buy one, at the very least please go like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/iikefootball or tell your friends or family about it.

Scanned below are your free cards to choose from, and I also have thousands of base cards and rookies as well as card holders or anything else that I will throw in for free with your purchase of a t-shirt. And again, even just a like on Facebook would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments or anything.

99.jpg
    Charlie Whitehurst Contenders Auto RC
    Kellen Clemens Contenders Auto RC
    Leonard Pope Sterling Gold Auto RC
    Leodis McKelvin Contenders Auto RC
    Mike Goodson Classics Auto RC /299
    Joique Bell Crown Royale Auto RC /249
    Delone Carter Contenders Auto RC
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

just liked you on facebook...

SCF Rewards
    Country

just liked you on facebook...

Much appreciated!