Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RGM81 - Josh Gorges

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Late to this party, Richard, but love the fun with Panini contest posted above.

When Josh was traded I thought of you and your collection and wondered what you might do. I ran into the same issue when I was collecting Max Talbot - I thought I'd always collect him and then he went to the Flyers. I'm loyal to the Pens first, players second, so to see my favorite player go to our biggest rival (and a team I strongly dislike) was rough. So from that standpoint, at least he didn't end up with Toronto.

I'm sure the cards produced will help you decide which way to go, and if that doesn't help, you could always collect everything pre-Sabres he has out there (because I agree with you, there's nothing to get excited about of an UD base rainbow as being the only stuff to chase).

Good luck with collection and decision.

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this was over a month ago now but I'd just like to touch on the fact that I find our collections to be very similar. In the sense that there's around 200 cards to chase for both Neil and Gorges and roughly half of which were Panini. It's going to be rough for sure only picking up 5-10 PC cards a year now that Panini's out of the picture, I'll probably just hoard Panini stuff, but I hope you keep going, your collection is great!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I just saw the OPC cards....wow they're hideous. Maybe I should just call it a day once I get that shield. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Guys is this cool?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Twitter: @Vancollects25 See Paulk9551's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That's incredible! You just keep adding icing onto an already superb collection!

Alexander

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as dual memorabilia cards go, I think this is about as good as it gets...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Nice dual and cloth.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best one made. Ever.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a while since I've updated here, and for good reason: there hasn't been a lot forthcoming. But I've got something showing up soon that will be good for a cheap pop.

Meantime, here's some recent stuff:

One of these players is not like the others....

This is pretty dirty too:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

to answer it must be Patrick roy (used blue jersey, lol) and that is a sweet piece on the /15, congrats on the sweet pickups, has he been in any sets this year ?
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast