Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: RGM81 - Josh Gorges

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nothing since OPC & Artifacts. I'm not expecting to see him in anything anytime soon--maybe UD2.

I said this after the deal:

Where does this collection go from here?

To be honest, I still don't really know.

I think that Upper Deck may make that decision for me. Once they get into the 2014-15 cycle, there's little possibility that they'll be producing much more of him. Will the very early 2014-15 stuff have him as a Canadien? Possibly could see him in MVP and OPC. But by the time UD1 rolls around they should more than likely have him in a Sabres jersey, and that may be very limited stuff since there's surely players ahead of him that will be more of greater value and interest in the Buffalo market. And I just don't see that being particularly interesting to me. There's probably not going to be new autos. Unless they dump his jersey remnants, they won't likely have many new memorabilia cards. So do I really get "up" for a base-Exclusives-HG rainbow? Hard to know.

Looks like I called it. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Little rainbow accomplished from 2013-14 Totally Certified:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

Not sure if Itd be of interest but the Sabres have a jersey auction ending March 1 I think. I think its on NHL.com. I imagine Gorges would stay pretty reasonable.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to have to look into that. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really nice collections! Always need a lot of patience to get almost all cards of a player.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Something very odd happened last week - I got outbid on a Gorges card! And it was for one of the Prime Genuine Letters! Arrgh! Seriously, who besides me would spend $40 on that?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Something very odd happened last week - I got outbid on a Gorges card! And it was for one of the Prime Genuine Letters! Arrgh! Seriously, who besides me would spend $40 on that?

Ouch! Betting it won't happen again tho...?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks to Panini Anthology there have been some new cards lately...well, 2, but I'm scooping multiples of the patch variant.

This logo piece is already in-hand:

And I've got a pair of sick three-colour back number pieces incoming. While I expect to see nothing in the near future for him from Upper Deck, it's nice to get one last round of Habs memorabilia cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Incredible piece of jersey on that thing. Well done. Can't wait to see the other copies!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've since had two more copies arrive...and they're dazzling!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast