real quick chanced to buy larry johnson rc auto b4 ebay, deal.

larry johnson 2003 sage rc auto.

last one sold on ebay for $40 + 3 shipping ---- $43
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-Sage-Hit-Si...QQcmdZViewItem

i will sell $35 dlvd.

LARRY JOHNSON/WILLIS MCGAHEE BOWMENS BEST DUAL GU ROOKIE #ed 50
    http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t=DSC00602.jpg

I WILL SELL....$25 DLVD

KEVIN JONES 2004 DONRUSS ELITE ASPRIATIONS #ed 75 BOOKS $50

I WILL SELL FOR $12.50 DLVD. 25 % BOOK

GOING ON EBAY SOON. LET ME KNOW

Would you do cash or money order on the Jones and McGahee/Johnson Gu'd. I could mail out on Monday. Also how much for that Rivers in your photo buck. I believe its Skybox or something of that nature.

Give me lot price as well with the Rivers if you would as well. I can send on Monday, because I sent my last money to Gretzky today, but I wait tables this weekend and should have some extra cash.

Clay S.

the dual game used and kevin jones are gone

LARRY JOHNSON AUTO STILL AVAIL FOR A FEW MORE HOURS

would you be interested in adding cash to the Johnson for my Smith/Gore dual 9/10 we talked about a couple weeks ago? If so, pm me with what you could add

Bballerjake- Lloking To Sell Right Now, Only Would Add Cash For A Pc Item, I Have Too Much Stuff Of Alex Right Now, I Cold Do Full Trade But I Know Your Looking To Sell