Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow. Just watched the videos. There were three cards that could have been top picks in a lot of breaks I've seen of this stuff...... and that's only the first half.

Very good.

I just hope the 2nd half has some tidbits even close to the first half.

Just watched the videos...nice break so far. Loved Don's reaction to the Double Patch haha, totally made my day!

Well it not everyday you pull a piece like that which makes it only that much better for all concerned in the break. Not even a 100 percent sure that will be the 1st pick. Again that part of the fun watching how the draft order unfold.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1965Belvedere2's Items on eBay

Great first half for sure,the second half should be nice as well as we haven't hit any Gold gu'd yet.this years H&P is a loaded product and a great group break choice,might i suggest the '10-11 BTP for another break as it is just as loaded.
    Don,have the other 5 boxes been opened yet?i only ask as perhaps certain members might see something pc in the next break and trade for what they pick in this break,and vice versa.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Lets get this going!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great first half for sure,the second half should be nice as well as we haven't hit any Gold gu'd yet.this years H&P is a loaded product and a great group break choice,might i suggest the '10-11 BTP for another break as it is just as loaded.
    Don,have the other 5 boxes been opened yet?i only ask as perhaps certain members might see something pc in the next break and trade for what they pick in this break,and vice versa.

I am going to check in on some Btp pricing and will get back to a few individuals as we might need to o a smaller break lol.

I have not opened them but will tonight and upload the video then as well. It just takes sometime to upload them lol.

Patience is a Virtue lol. Still need to take pictures of the bigger hits so we can get this going lol.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Ha forgot about that part sorry!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

whats is patience? haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well here the 2nd half and a big dropoff as no big hits but some quite a few silver jerseys and multi color pieces:

So you guys can start drafting as you see fit.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

i will take #1 niederreiter/connolly double patches

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just throwing this out there.....

The best three hits (IMO) all came in the first half. The Double Patch (gone to Nuqua), the RNH Auto, and the Taylor Back Number / Auto /3.

I would really like to grab the Beck - but at #6, there is no way that will happen (at least I don't think it will).

If it is your pick, and the Beck /3 is still available - I will make this trade:

- We swap 1st & 2nd round picks in this half (you get my 6th and 7th, I get your first two - so I can draft the Beck).
    - In the second half, my first three picks are 1, 12, 13. Either we swap #1 & #13 for your first round pick, or we do my #s 1 & 12 for your 1st and 3rd.

As I said, I am only interested in this deal while the Beck is on the board (I expect it's going to go 3rd, but never know??). Not a huge deal if I can't work something out. While I'd like the card (anyone who played in Guelph for 4 years can be in my collection!) not something I feel like I *HAVE* to have.

If you think my deal is close to something you'd like to do, I'm more than willing to listen to other offers.
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 08-19-2013 at 05:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

Just giving everyone a heads up I'm at work right now and will make my pick when I get home later also I am listening to offers on the number 2 pick.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast