Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for ANY Chris Paul

Looking for ANY Chris Paul

I'm looking for any Chris Paul. I don't care if I have it or not or if it's a cheap rookie card, I still want it. Check my site if you have any for trade.

05-06 UD Rookie Debut Chris Paul rc
    05-06 Topps Chris Paul rc

I liked these from your site

I'm very interested in the Pau Gasol printing plate, check my site for any other things you may need, lmk thanx

lmk what bv you're putting on this

I sold most of my Paul's on Ebay. I will see what I have left.

paytonfan34-I glanced through your list last night and didn't see anything, but I was in a hurry. I'll look over it later today when I get home.

theguru-Just to let you know, I don't have any cash to spend if you want to sell. I know I've seen you say before you had some to sell. If you're willing to trade, then please check out my site.

paytonfan34-I like your SP Championship-Future Playoff Heroes Shaq and your 2 Chris Paul's, but I couldn't give the Gasol printing plate for them. Is there anything else on my site you'd take for, at least, the Shaq? LMK

do you have an upper deck chris paul. i need it to finish my set.

like these from your site:

Dwyane Wade Fleer Platinum Platinum Portraits GU bv:$20

Carmelo Anthony Luxury Box Signs of Luxury Tier Reserved #/ 5/75 bv:$60

i have a paul chrome rc, topps

lmk what we can do.. also pls check my site for the melo auto..

thanks!

I didn't see anything on your site I could use for the Melo auto. I could give the Wade gu for both of those Chris Paul's. It's $3 in my favor, but I think it's fair since I'm giving up a Wade rookie gu. LMK

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast