Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needed 60's and 70's rookies

Needed 60's and 70's rookies

Looking for rookies of HOFers and star players from the 60's and 70's

2. Kronozio
    i've got a bunch. are you willing to trade autos (if in your favor a bit) for them or just rc's?

i would trade autos for them let me know what ya got is the elway you have in nice shape any flaws?

the elway isn't great. i would say Ex. i got it in a trade and it wasn't as nice as advertised. i would put trade value in the $60 range.
    i could put together a list for you, but would really want the parker auto for my pc.

we could do something as long as its in my favor for the vintage and you give accurate descriptions on them as good as possible

fleming like some of that stuff man nice

a few of them are on my bucket, so you can check there to see if you want any.

Like the Franco, Swann, hamm looks like its pretty badly centered top to bottom, the ernie banks let me know what other football rookies ya got too

i've got a swann that is Ex. the others are Vg at best. i'll get a list to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast