Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$80bv Amare #ed RC auto for sale...$27 delivered

02-03 Sage HIT Amare Stoudemire RC Auto #99/250

$27 paypal by 3pm and it get shipped today. If it sells after, i can have it out tomorrow

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hey Jake,
    If you dont have any luck selling, I have some nice stuff comming in I may trade for it if interested. Would do you right in regards to sell value.
    plmk & thanks,
    Brad

mavsfan---pm me with a list of what you have around the same sell price and we can work something out

jake, nothing came in today. Most of what I have now is fr stuff. I have around $20 cash to spend as well. collect any fb?

site not working, but I could use the Ed Reed auto from your tradelist. Do you have it and what is the bv?

sorry, Reed was traded. bive me a sec & i'll list some stuff I have left. I have a ton incoming, but not much in right now

Let me know. I can do the Amare for the $20 you have and something that I could sell for $5-10

Do you have a Fb RC that bv's $10 or so you can add in? If so, I could do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast