Anybody with a Troy Williamson Topps Chrome card...please read!!

i just got an order back from beckett...one of which was a topps chrome williamson rookie card....i was just looking the cards over, and when i looked at the back of the troy, i noticed that it lists his college team (in the stats box) as "spartanburg". i looked at the regular topps card, and it lists it as either south carolina or gamecocks (forget which one)....im trying to figure out if this is a UER, or if other variations exist....kinda thought it was funny that the becket graders probably stared at the back of the card for hours and never picked up on it!!

SO, IF ANYONE HAS ONE OF THESE NEARBY AND CAN TAKE A LOOK, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!

I have one and it lists "College: South Carolina" No mention of Spartanburg anywhere on the back of my card.

thanks for the post...anyone else? its not in the area where they list his height/weight, hometown, etc.....but where they list his 3 year college stats