Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

Terry Sawchuk The Cup Legendary Cuts 1/1

Going in another direction with my collection, and would really like to find someone who will enjoy this card as much as I have. This is an amazing card, and would be looking at High end Basketball, Football, Baseball and hockey. I will only check buckets if you have high end, otherwise please don't waste my time. Looking for around 1700-1800 in TV and 3 cards max in my favor as a return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what type of hockey are you looking for I might have something for it,pm me with wants please

SCF Rewards
    Country

what type of hockey are you looking for I might have something for it,pm me with wants please

PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timm.shannon's Items on eBay

I have a few high end baseball...the Strasburg/Harper dual auto from World of Sports. Its in my bucket if interested...

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM's have been sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This card has been traded. Please close thread!