Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lebron James Rookie Bobblehead for sale or trade!

I have a Lebron James SGA Rookie Bobblehead from March 3, 2004. The box has a few bumps, but the bobblehead is still perfect. I am looking to trade or sell or a combination of both.
    I don't have a scanner, but here is someone's completed auction with a picture:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Lebron-James-SGA...QQcmdZViewItem

deveandepot1: got a 3 lamar odom gu jerseys I will give for it...
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

Shaqfan- It doesn't matter.

Cardlover- What Odom jerseys?

deveandepot1: have 3 Odom gu jerseys that book 15.00 each.....Ex-Box office draws gu, Fleer Premium a Cut Above gu jersey, and Topps Chrome final destination gu jersey....lmk
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

I have alot of Laker Inserts Majic Vlade.All in Laker Uniform I could Make A lot of 50$ or so Or How many cards where you looking to trade ?I'll see what I can come up with and Then you could just pick what you like.I only have inserts and rare cards no jrsys or autos.

Cardlover- Thanks, but I would need more than that. I would like at least 100 dollars BV in a trade or 30 dollars if I sell. It has sold on ebay for $40-$60. If you want I can check your site and come up with a trade offer.

Shaqfan- I thought you meant vintage when you said older Lakers. You can come up with a lot if you like, but I am afraid I will have most of them. From 1987-1995 I have almost 95 percent of all Laker players not including Jim Jackson, Brian Grant, and Aaron Mckie. Also from 1995-1998 I have a little more than 65 percent of all Laker cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast