Santonio Holmes autos & jerseys wanted

I'm looking for the newest Steeler Santonio Holmes WR from Ohio St. as well as other Steelers, Ward, Roethlisberger, Etc... I'm really in need of a Lynn Swann sweet Spot Auto also. check out my WWW it needs updated so if there's anything your looking for let me know I'll see what I can find.
    I have 100% Positive feedback on E-Bay and Yahoo as well as the Bench trading card site.
    Please don't send me any Dinged, stained, pack pinched, rounded corner or any damaged cards!!! I only trade cards that i myself would want to recieve please do the same for me.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

I could use that one as long as its in nice shape, What are you looking for in return? i usually trade Base card for Base and i have plenty for trade.

i'm looking for reggie bush and 2006 nhl rookies

sorry I don't have any RC's of reggie yet and don't do much hockey every thing i have is from the 90's in hockey. i'll keep you in mind if I pick any up.
    Thanks for the offer