Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you consider "crappy" cards?

I see a lot of you post that you got crappy cards either from a box or from a pack. What do you all consider crappy cards?

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

a lot of people think a crappy card is everything except a lebron, kobe, MJ auto.

Quote Originally Posted by flea
    Packers cards

LMAO.... you had to say them huh?

For me I just Like Jason Campbell and any and all bears.

I will collect players of other teams that I like just havn't come across a Packer I like LOL

for me crappy cards are for example....when i buy a high end product like the 05 hall of fame tins..i boought two of them when they first came out at $ keep in mind you only get one auto or memorabilia card..or whatever well what i got was a dennis ekersly auto numbered to 25 ..and the second tin i got a jim palmer auto numbered to bv for the cards were $ me those are crappy you probably say wow those are two hall of famers you should be happy?? i guess i would if i collected those players but no..anyway to me those are crappy cards..or whe you buy a box of sp authentic football and pull all rookies that were drafted in the 40th round hopes that they mature i year berfore there retierment then those are crappy cards lol...................

most ppl say crappy cards as they got all base or a non #d insert, but i dont really mind getting "crappy" cards as long as their semistars / stars

gotta go with mugs here. I hate it when I spend $80+ for a box and get no namers. I think there are too many RC`s in a lot of sets these days. There is no need for 100 or more rookies to be released in a set. So what if there isn`t a RC of a player who was drafted 200+ that year. He`ll have a RC the next year like it used to be done by card companies.

The black bordered crap that Bowman puts out each and every year... those designers are paid WAY too much- even if they make minimum wage part-time w/ no benefits and no lunch breaks...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast