Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Want to make some trades!

     
  1. #11

  2. #12

  3. #13
    sorry didn't see anything else I liked right now. maybe next time
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

    Nescit cedere

    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    ICE:
    Landry Jones
    Troy P

    Black Paper:
    Ben Roeth

    mini:
    LeVon Bell RC

    Purple paper:
    Leveon Bell RC

    gold chrome/399:
    Landry Jones

    blue paper/499:
    Landry Jones

    Magic:
    Heath Miller's SPs

    let me know what you are thinking for a trade

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    PLMK what your interested in. Trade mainly by SV, Thank you!
    I have got lettermen auto's both of them S's
    2013 Upper Deck
    Dan Buckner 28/50 $15
    Sylvester Williams 25/50 $20
    I am interested in these 2:
    2012 Prominence Orson Charles #199 $10
    2013 Prestige Passport auto Christie Michael $20.
    lmk if that is okay with you. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

  7. #17
    Interested in any of these, lmk if your interested in anything from my list, thanks

    Heyward-Bey Letterman Auto
    Criner Auto
    Christine Micheal Prestige Auto

  8. #18
    Like the Daryl Richardson AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I have got lettermen auto's both of them S's
    2013 Upper Deck
    Dan Buckner 28/50 $15
    Sylvester Williams 25/50 $20
    I am interested in these 2:
    2012 Prominence Orson Charles #199 $10
    2013 Prestige Passport auto Christie Michael $20.
    lmk if that is okay with you. Malcolm
    I'd be willing to trade the Charles for a letterman for my project, but would rather not trade the Michael for one. lmk if you would do one for the Charles. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Interested in any of these, lmk if your interested in anything from my list, thanks

    Heyward-Bey Letterman Auto
    Criner Auto
    Christine Micheal Prestige Auto
    The Criner just got traded, I'll shoot you a pm here shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Like the Daryl Richardson AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    I'll shoot a pm shortly. Thanks

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    I'd be willing to trade the Charles for a letterman for my project, but would rather not trade the Michael for one. lmk if you would do one for the Charles. Thanks

    The Criner just got traded, I'll shoot you a pm here shortly.

    I'll shoot a pm shortly. Thanks
    I posted the trade on the trade manager confirm and I will send out tomorrow. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •