Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Willing to trade 115 dollars in GU and Autos for two or three nice RC's

Its Actually 170 dollars BV....
    I have these cards to trade all are in perfect shape.
    This is the last of my cards to trade and I'm done trading until next year around draft time... I will only buy a few cards here and there.
    01 Fleer Legacy Post Dated Auto 004/999 Quincy Morgan BV 25
    01 Fleer Rookie Retro Threads Rod Gardnery maroon BV 25
    01 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandems Travis Henry/Kevin Barlow jsys blue and red BV 30
    02 Topps Pristine NFL Reebok Rookie Premiere Deshaun Foster jsy black BV 8
    01 Press Pass Quincy Morgan Auto BV 15
    02 SP Legendary Cuts Rookie Recruits Antonio Bryant jsy white BV 15
    02 Fleer Hot Prospects jsys #'d/1000 Roy Williams white and William Green brown and white BV on each 25....
    Total BV 170 / Would like to get 100 dollars in trade
    will trade for two nice RC CARDS of these Players - Travis Henry***, Willis McGahee, Grossman, Manning, Roy Williams***, Julius Peppers. Portis, Fargas, Simms***, Dorsey***, Carr, William Green, Ahman Green, Koren Robinson, Chad Johnson, Rod Gardner, Jerry Porter, Tomlinson*** ;) :hop: :xmas:

Best deal takes all...I'm very flexable and willing to trade way in your favor....Would like to get RC's valued 10 to 40 dollars...They must be in perfect shape as well...

Thanks Clay Scott

Hey Clay,

I would be interested but don't know if I have anything you would need for the whole deal. Please check my site and LMK.

http://www.freewebs.com/newcombe

You collect former Huskers don't you? I collect him, but I do have a few dubs of game used and autos of Bobby Newcombe I would be willing to trade. LMK if you would like to work something out.

Aaron

Do you want a rookie rookie or can it be a card from his rookie year

If card from rookie year i think i can come up with that

Jay

No inserts. I would like base RC's or Numbered rc's. I would do inserts like Topps DP and P Chrome Refractors stuff of that sort, but not the basic inserts. No GU or Auto....I would trade for College jsys of players...

Clay

This is my final stuff for the year. I will only buy from now on. I'm leaving for a wedding here pretty soon so I will get back to you guys later tonight. Hope to see some good offers. I really like 02 Pristine RC's, Bowman Chrome, Finest, UD Top Tier, EX - 2001, Topps Debut and Fleer Platinum and those types of cards, also Pacific brands #'d stuff, Atomic, Donruss Elite. No regular sets topps, score, fleer stuff of that nature. oNly want cards that are in perfect shape. No dings on corners or borders and of course no creases....

Thanks Clay

Here it what I have.

Ahman Green 1998 Playoff Absolute RC #109 BV $15
    Ahman Green 1998 Revolution RC #131 BV $12
    Brett Favre 2003 Topps DP & P Chrome #50
    Brett Favre 2001Upper Deck Victory CL #440 (2)
    Brett Favre 2003 Ultra #78
    2002 Atomic #35
    Javon Walker 2002 Press Pass #30
    Javon Walker 2002 Sage Hit #41
    Javon Walker 2002 Topps RC #356
    Javon Walker 2002 Bowman RC #142

You can also check my site out above and LMK in case you don't need any of these.

Clay, Check out my site and lmk if i have something you like!

I have these not listed on my site that i would trade!

B. Urlacher 2000 Momentum Rc #'d /750 Bv 40.00 "Raw"
    It is also Graded BGS 8 and says (Graded Series 1 of 175 on top of the beckett slab!

I also have a Chad Johnson Dynagon Rookie Auto #'d /499

newcombe and dwain didn't see much I could use... Sorry....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast