Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want Cubs Cards

I want Cubs Cards

I'm looking mainly for current players and prospects--mainly GU, Autos, and RC---Right now I pretty much just have basketball to trade to you

2. SCC - Feb 2018

ive got a few nice ones do you have any baseball to trade if not can you buy please pm me the awenser

Would you take 2006 Topps and Upper Deck rookie Cubs cards? For basketball, do you have Bibby, Nash, Dirk, or any current Pistons?

mike--ill check what i got--prolly just some base, maybe a few inserts but i dont think i have any gu of those guys--who all do u have

I'll give you a list of base, inserts, and rookies I have tonight. I dont care for g/u, anything you have I'll take. Thanks!

Cubs Pitching Prospect Chadd Blasko...I have his 2005 Topps Refractor Auto...any interest?

are you buying? i might have a kerry wood jersey/bat auto #ed to 5 for sale

showtime--yes very interested, but all i have to trade is basketball and then a few baseball inserts

football--sorry no money right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast