I BUY! Buying Baseball Cards. Buy Prices Listed.

I BUY BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, AND FOOTBALL

I BUY GRADED CARDS & UNGRADED ROOKIE AUTOS & GAME USED

I have compiled a list of what I’m buying and what I’m paying. I’ll buy one card or large lots. However, the prices I list are DLVD, so it is best for the seller generally to sell larger lots in order to avoid shipping cost on just 1 or 2 cards. But, I leave that up to the seller. The only variance from this is with ungraded cards, I require transactions to be at least $25 to be worth the time required. Ungraded Cards must also have a BV of at least $10 each . I do not buy any ungraded cards that list in beckett for less than $10. All Cards Must Be Mint. Thanks.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLING:
    If you have cards to sell at my prices below, just set up the trade in trade manager. Put the exact card/s you are sending along with my buy price (from the list below) if it is a GRADED card OR the BV if it is an UNGRADED paypal lot. Then PM me your paypal account. I do not pay via any other method, unless you want to send cards first.

I BUY AND PAY THE FOLLOWING:

NOT GRADED: (Minimum Lots of $25 or more, Individual Cards Must have BV of at least $10 each)
    CERTIFIED ROOKIE AUTOS – 15% of BV
    HOF CERTIFIED AUTOS - 15% of BV
    OTHER CERTIFIED AUTOS – 10% of BV
    ANY GAME USED – 10% of BV
    OTHER MINT CARDS WITH BV OF AT LEAST $25 – 8% of BV

GRADED CARDS :
    Special cards – please email me with card and price.

PRE 1975 ROOKIE CARDS
    BGS/PSA 7 email your card and price
    BGS/PSA 8 email your card and price
    BGS/PSA 9 email your card and price
    BGS/PSA 10 email your card and price

PRE 1987 ROOKIE CARDS
    BGS/PSA 8 I Pay 30% of Beckett Raw BV
    BGS/PSA 9 I Pay 40% of Beckett Raw BV
    BGS/PSA 10 1 Pay 60% of Beckett Raw BV

OTHER GRADED:

PSA or BGS 8. Any Card: 20% of RAW BV
    BGS 8.5. Any Card: 22% of RAW BV
    PSA or BGS 9. Any Card: 25% of RAW BV
    PSA 10. Any Card: 30% of RAW BV
    BGS 9.5. Any Card: 35% of RAW BV

Start your trade in Trade Manager. List your cards and the prices according to instructions above. Put a message in the thread that you started a Trade on Trade Manager. As long as I can understand it, and you are using my buy prices, I’ll confirm and pay. I’ll also be adding cards to a trade list if you want to trade, instead. I only trade for PSA or BGS graded cards. I do not buy cards graded by anyone other than BGS or PSA.
    -------------------------------------------

I'm in Mexico May 19-29, returning May 30. If you post, I'll talk to you then.
    Last edited by Graded Card Buyer; 05-18-2006 at 06:26 PM.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Still Buying.

I'll be gone this weekend, so if you post trades this weekend, I won't get to them until Monday. I'll be around to finish up current ones for next couple hours though. Thanks.

------------------------------------

I'll be in Mexico May 19-29, returning May 30. If you post, I'll talk to you then.
    Last edited by Graded Card Buyer; 05-18-2006 at 06:17 PM.