Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay read this..important story for someone..selling almost everything

The last couple months I have gotten back into card collecting. I just 9 months ago got over some small gambling problems that I had and well I guess I found something that I liked just as much. Card collecting has runied my credit card and I'm selling everything. I have been buying boxes just trying to get that one big pull to get out of the hole and let me tell you if that is what you think like your never goign to get it.

My wife today got my credit card statement. I had been hiding them and getting them out of the mail because I wanted the card to get under control. It almost broke her heart. Not really becasuse of all the money that I had spend being an idiot but because I lied and didnt try to get her help. It scared me to see my wife crying because of something that I did. She actually enjoys letting me collect. But no more. I'm getting rid of most of my cards until I can get it under control. Have a nice little bill to pay.

I'm not just writing this for people to fell sorry for me to buy my stuff but because I dont want this to happen to someone else. Especially someone like me who is just starting thier life and is just getting into credit cards.

Thanks for reading this. Hopefully this will help someone. I will be staying in the hobby after I get everything under control.

Some cards taht people might be interested in:

Barkley RC
    Thomas RC
    Dumars RC
    Drexler RC
    Lebron RC's
    Kobe RC's

a lot of 86-87 fleer commons and semi stars.

Take a look at my tradelist.
    Last edited by softballa04; 05-03-2006 at 11:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigbronco89's Items on eBay

03-04 Topps Lebron James RC x2
    03-04 Fleer Tradition Lebron James RC x2
    03-04 Skybox Autographics Lebron James RC
    03-04 Bowman Lebron James RC x2

I need some of the 05/06 topps RCs as well but im not sure what ones. I have to wait and see when i get my lot in the mail. LMK your sell price on each of the Lebrons, one of each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ford I talked with my wife and told her that Lebron is the only really guy I want to hold on to. If I dont sell very many I will let you know prices for them. thank yuou for your interest.

Hey man, Im sorry to hear your getting out, but from someone married for just over 6 years, I can say, if it is affecting your relationship, it aint worth it. Too bad though, I was about to pm you an offer on the Kobe\KG jsy. lol. LMK if there is anything I can do to help

SCF Rewards
    Country

what was your offer on that kobe/kg jesey. Going to keep a few cards if I can get the amount of money taht I need to.

Kobe Lucky 13 rc
    D Wade Autographics rc
    D Wade Tradition rc
    Devin Harris SPA rc auto
    00-01 SPA Jason Terry rc
    right around the same bv. I undersatnd if its not acceptable in your current situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

let me think about it okay mav fan. I'm trying to decide if the kobe would sell good or not?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See t-bone84x's Items on eBay

What condition is the Barkley RC in? How much are you looking for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The barkley rookie is in great shape. Centering is a little off but what 86-87 card isn't. IF you want I could email you a scan. NOt for sure what I'm looking for it. Kinda of want to hear offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See t-bone84x's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by softballa04
    The barkley rookie is in great shape. Centering is a little off but what 86-87 card isn't. IF you want I could email you a scan. NOt for sure what I'm looking for it. Kinda of want to hear offers.

Please send me a few scans, front, back and corners. Thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast