Needin RC's !!!!!!!!!! old and new

after some old time RC's

lookin to get some more old RC's for the PC

already got most of em but gonna send a few to grade, etc ,etc so i want another

im after Montana , Sanders, Walter Payton, Rice, Young, etc etc

also a BIG Randy Moss fan so let me know what RC's you have there

any help would be great, lookin to trade or buy, lemme know what you got and what your after an if all else fails , lemme know your price!!!
    thanks guys

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

i've got these. would trade or sell...

Randy Moss
    98 Stadium Club Prime Rookies
    98 Pacific
    98 Absolute
    98 UD Choice Domination
    98 Skybox Thunder
    98 UD Choice w/rice
    98 UD Choice

I'd be interested in the Emmit RC definenlty , even though there cheap ones I definently like havin all the definant HOF rc's

and Gretzky, the Pacific, Skybox Thunder, and Absolute (if its Hobby) for sure!!!

LMK

I have these if you want them

1989 Pro Set 494 Barry Sanders
    1989 Score 246 Deion Sanders

I've already got 4 Pro Set Sanders LOL i need another Score Sanders RC though

i would be interested though in that Deion, dont have that
    who you likin right now that i can make offers at it for trade???

Any bears low end gu's or bears rookies of same BV

have these

Randy Moss rookies
    Topps, Showcae, Thunder, UD Choice, Prestige, UD, Topps Season Opener, Score, Press Pass, Stadium Club, Aurora, Absolute, Odyssey, Pacific, Bowman, Ultra, Edge 1st Place, Metal, Stadium Prime Rookies, Bowmans Scouts Choice, Metal Quasars, Thunder Star Burst, Tradition

I have these for Randy Moss rookies:
    score #235
    ud choice #200
    ultra hi series #406
    prestige #173 all foil front
    bowman #182
    topps chrome #35 psa graded mint 9

lmk if you need any of these. I'm looking for larry johnson ronnie brown and older rc's also. TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

i'm looking for stuff in my sig first. lmk what you have of those and we'll see if we can come up with something.