Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to trade for game used cards. I will trade Autos and more.

Hello, I am in search of all sports game used materials, no autos/ bats/ helmets/ shoes, etc. Just pants, jerseys, jackets, hats, warm ups, etc. I like the clothing better than the bats and such.

I have some autos/others, I would be willing to trade for these cards. So basically the cards that don't book well or don't book at all are fine with me. I am looking for star players that don't book well or at all. I am trying to build a big collection of jerseys, pants, patches etc, but I want more cards for the bang. I am willing to trade a decent card (below) for a few not as good cards. I will list the cards below I am willing to trade. Naturally I would be looking for more than a one to one trade. Let's make a deal!

1) 9 2005 Bowman Chrome Football Box Topper Refractors. Featuring
    JJ Arrington
    Anttaj Hawthorne
    Vincent Fuller
    Brady Poppinga
    Jordan Beck
    James Butler
    Justin Miller
    Boomer Grigsby
    Jon Goldsberry

2) Steve Smith 2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear auto serial number 23/50.

3) UD Hardcourt NBA Francisco Garcia auto Rookie

4) 2005 Prime Patches Derek Lee GU Jersey/ Auto serial # 016/150

5) 2004 Playoff Honors Bob Fellar (oldtimer) auto serial numbered 100/100.

6) 2005/06 SPx Hockey Alexander Perezhogin Rookie Jersey/ Auto. serial numbered 0102/1499.

7) 2005/06 SP Authentic NBA Andray Blatche Rookie auto/ Patch serial numbered 0043/1299. These come on avg. one per case! Gorgeous Patch (4 colors)

8) 2005 Gridiron Gear Torry Holt 2 color Patch. Serial numbered 04/21(low #).

9) 2005 Gridiron Gear Ahman Green Before and After Jersey green serial numbered 32/35.

10) 2005 Prime Patches Hideo Nomo game used Jersey Prime, Pants, Bat. serial numbered 026/108.

So if you have some game used cards that you don't want or don't need email me and we can make a deal. I will send pictures to your email if you would like to see the cards. All my cards go straight from pack to toploader so they are all in NM to M shape. If your cards are not in great shape that is fine too. I am not lookig for mint cards just a bunch of them.

My email is [email protected] for any questions. Put "Trade" in the headline, so just in case it goes to junk mail I can find it. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the Way, My Ebay handle is chri5784. I have never traded before but you can read my feedback to see that I am an honest person. Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See MostWantedWS6's Items on eBay

Steve Smith 2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear auto serial number 23/50.
    Check my page for this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bilsd1818's Items on eBay

9) 2005 Gridiron Gear Ahman Green Before and After Jersey green serial numbered 32/35.

check my trade list for this.

Country

How many decent jersey's would you need for this:

4) 2005 Prime Patches Derek Lee GU Jersey/ Auto serial # 016/150

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

like the steve smith auto and bob fellar check my sit in link for some GU

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlryda80's Items on eBay

Check my bucket for this, LMK. Thx.

2005/06 SP Authentic NBA Andray Blatche Rookie auto/ Patch serial numbered 0043/1299. These come on avg. one per case! Gorgeous Patch (4 colors)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

2) Steve Smith 2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear auto serial number 23/50
    5) 2004 Playoff Honors Bob Fellar (oldtimer) auto serial numbered 100/100
    7) 2005/06 SP Authentic NBA Andray Blatche Rookie auto/ Patch serial numbered 0043/1299. These come on avg. one per case! Gorgeous Patch (4 colors

looko ver my site..very intrested in these 3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello, I just want to clear everything up. I am not looking for high value cards. I really don't think much in terms of the book value, so any cards will do from any years. I like colored swatches more than white ones. Multicolors are my favorites.

If you would please email me at [email protected] with a list of cards that you willing to trade for the cards that you want. Remeber I am looking for star players quantity, not value. The more cards you present in the list the better. Thanks a lot