Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to move most of my collection for vintage and 2006 cards

check out my site, I can sell or trade. lmk thanks.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Appears in your website you're most interested in baseball. I have interest in cards of the Indianapolis Colts more than anything else. You had listed a 1967 Frank Howard card and a 1969 Tom Seaver card I may be interested in trading for.

I have TONS of baseball and football cards dating from the 80s through the present. Would you be interested in Eagles and Phillies cards from that era?

Im Interested in ya Vick/LT dual Jsy and Vick inserts. Check my bucket and LMK. Thx.

dthss- I am only intrested in older cards (50s,60s,70s) but lmk what Eagles rc's you have.

ron- the vick/L.T. is not a jersey, just another insert, do you have any of my 1973 baseball set needs?

come on guys, everything is FS for a decent price or FT for vintage or 2006 presspass stuff or anything in my wantlist which is in my tradelist under my user name.

Have some 06 presspass
    Have these 73 Topps u need: 485,612

Ronmexico- I could also use these football cards:

1971- 129,215

what 06 presspass do you have?

Base some inserts and 5 autos and a jsy. Who u looking for in 06

I am going to put the set together, I am also looking for star inserts, just give me the #'s you got and the inserts, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast