want to trade for these autos

i wanna trade for decent autos of the the following players:
    Tim Brown
    Zach Thomas
    Marcus Allen
    Jerry Porter
    DeShaun Foster
    Cade McNown

Please list what you got and the BV of it. Thanks!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a pacific jerry porter rookie card

I also have a butt load of cade mcnown cards if interested. There are WAY to many to list. IF interested in the lot LMK

I would trade for Ron dayne cards, Packer memorabilia cards or would sell

are any of the McNown's Auto? or even GU? also i maybe interested in a McNown RC if he is in his UCLA jersey.

Also to let u know that the only Daynes i have are 02 Gridiron Kings.

I have few Mcnown rookie cards in his UCLA uniform.. those i can list if youd like to know. ARe you interested in the porter and paying cash.

Jay

Ill just pass. I have the gridiron kings. I woulda needed at least a few dollars to help cover expenses if trading one card for one card

thnx anyway man

Jay

hey zach I may get another of the school colors foster jerseys. Would you be interested in it?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.