Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

Thread: 2003 Fleer Genuine

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile 2003 Fleer Genuine

Hello everyone!
    Today My local hobby store received 2003 Fleer Genuine. I was a little curious on how the cards were gonna turn out this year, and see if the set has made any changes from last years. Im going to put a little info about the cards here, and what I pulled to help any of debating wether you should or shouldnt buy this box...I think you should. packs are a little pricey starting at at leat $5.49(at least at this hobby shop), and a box at $129.99 I went on Ebay and saw hobby boxes selling as low as $80.00 though.a little bit about the cards.For the first time ever, Rookie Insider cards feature a special "pull out" mini card that features a rare parallel or an exclusive rookie!Anoth great insert i recieved was The tools of the game,This twist on Tools of the Game features a game-used memorabilia swatch on each card. Single swatch cards are numbered to 199. Also look for special two-swatch versions containing pieces from the player's game jersey and pants.Double swatch versions are serially numbered to 99.Their are so many inserts in this great box, and it's well worth the price. It says one autograph per box, well, I got 2(Brian Urlacher, and Michael Bennett). I also got a Emmitt Smith jersey(touchdown threats, 1:20 packs), and bryon Leftwich rookie.This box is unbeleavablie hott, and anyone think about getting it, GET IT!!I give this box a 10/10!:D

SCF Rewards

Much too expensive for my tastes

so i am avoiding it