Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am looking to trade autos rookies, patches, refrators for garbage game used jerseys

Hello, I posted a message yesterday about I wanted to trade my list of cards below for game used jerseys, jackets, hats, patches, warm ups, etc. No autos, bats, gloves, shoes, cleats, helmets, balls, etc. I had a lot of people email me back with offers and I thank them for that.

But here is what I want. I am trying to make a sport collage of all sport game used players. I am looking for semistars or better. I am looking for all sports including golf and tennis if you have them.

I am looking to trade my cards for several of your dinged, creased, non Mint cards. I got a lot of emails from nice people telling me to pick some from their list. Well I am looking fot the most quantity of cards. Not Book Value and not condition. As a matter of fact I hope the cards do have a ding or crease on them, so that I can get more cards for the trade.

If you are interrested in trading any of the cards in my list for some of yours please email me at When you email me, please include a list of all the cards you would be willing to give me for the card(s) you want. The more cards the better. Remember I am not condition sensitive, dont care about the company, year, model. Just semistars or better with colorful swatches. IE..... The 2003 UD Tim Duncan non serail #ed over produced grey gu jersey card, with the dinged corner and the crease where the swatch is. A bunch of those!! Here is my list:

1) 9 2005 Bowman Chrome Football Box Topper Refractors. Featuring
    JJ Arrington
    Anttaj Hawthorne
    Vincent Fuller
    Brady Poppinga
    Jordan Beck
    James Butler
    Justin Miller
    Boomer Grigsby
    Jon Goldsberry

3) UD Hardcourt NBA Francisco Garcia auto Rookie

6) 2005/06 SPx Hockey Alexander Perezhogin Rookie Jersey/ Auto. serial numbered 0102/1499.

7) 2005/06 SP Authentic NBA Andray Blatche Rookie auto/ Patch serial numbered 0043/1299. These come on avg. one per case! Gorgeous Patch (4 colors)

8) 2005 Gridiron Gear Torry Holt 2 color Patch. Serial numbered 04/21(low #).

10) 2005 Prime Patches Hideo Nomo game used Jersey Prime, Pants, Bat. serial numbered 026/108.

I have never traded before, so if you like you can check out my feedback with my EBAY handle chri5784. Thanks a lot and hope to hear some good trades soon.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Well here is everything I have that is damaged and is a jersey:
    Roger Clemens (white jersey w/ stripe) 03 Fleer Splendid Splinters Knothole gang #RC-KG (creasing where jersey is)
    Thurman Thomas (blue jersey) 02 Piece of the Game jersey #POG-51 (dinged corner)
    Jamal Lewis (purple) 05 Ultra TD KINGS #TK/JL (creasing where jersey is)
    Ray Allen (white jersey) 04/05 Skybox Hoops Supreme Court #SC/RA (damaged corner)
    Andrei Kirilenko (white) 04/05 Skybox Hoops Hot List #HL/AK (creasing around jersey area)
    Andre Miller (wite) 03/04 Fleer E/X Net Assets #AM-NAJ (creasing around jersey)
    Nene (blue) 03 Upper Deck rookie portfolio #RP-NH creasing in front by jersey
    Mark Recchi (black) 2005 UD MVP Souvenirs #S12 (dinged corner)

LMK if you need any of them,

Hello, I am not necesarily looking for dinged cards only. I just want a lot of cards for the trade of 1 card or more. I figured if the cards were dinged or damaged I could get more cards for the trade. Please email me at with the card(s) you want and the cards you are willing to trade for them. You dont have to put make model year or conditon. I will just assume they are non booking, damaged or worthless. Thanks

By the way all my cards in the list went straight from pack to toploaders. They are all NM to Mint condition.

LMK how many cards from my bucket u would like for this. tHx.
    2005/06 SP Authentic NBA Andray Blatche Rookie auto/ Patch serial numbered 0043/1299. These come on avg. one per case! Gorgeous Patch (4 colors)

I will take as many as you are willing to give for the trade. I am looking for quantity here. Trying to make this sports collage. Just go through your cards pick out a bunch of worthless ones that you dont want. Email me the list with the names and jersey colors. Dont care about conditon year make or model. Thanks

How many cards would you want for the 2005 Gridiron Gear Torry Holt 2 color Patch? I have a Donald Driver jersey card that has very rough edges, and some common Eagles GU cards. thanks...

I could hook you up on the Cheaper GU. Here's a list.

Javon Walker 2005 Topps Chrome Pro Bowl Premiums Jsy
    Terrell Suggs 2005 Bazooka All-Stars Jsy
    Steve Hutchinson 2005 Bazooka All-Stars Jsy
    Chris Perry 2004 Bazooka Originals Jsy
    DeWayne Robertson 2003 Bowman's Best RC/Jsy
    Robertson/Suggs 2003 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandems Dual Jsy
    Keith Brooking 2005 Topps Chrome Pro Bowl Premiums Jsy
    Orlando Pace 2005 Bazooka All-Stars Jsy
    Takeo Spikes 2005 Topps Pristine Common Jsy /1000
    Tory James 2005 Bazooka All-Stars Jsy
    Chad Pennington 2003 Fleer Ultra Touchdown Kings Jsy
    Reggie Williams 2004 UD Legends Future NFL Legends Jsy
    Tab Perry 2005 Upper Deck Saturday Swatches Jsy
    Kevin Williams 2005 Bazooka All-Stars Jsy

What would you want for all the cards in that list?

I have to go right now man. I'm heading out for a while. I'll send you an E-mail when I get home and we'll see what we can get done. I like the Steve Smith Auto and the Derek Lee Auto/Jsy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast