moonshadowjb

Richie Anderson is a Cowboy now!!!!!

Cowboys just signed Richie Anderson to a 3 year 3.9 million dollar contract what a great pickup for the boys now him and Glenn can both run out for patterns and watch either Hutch or Q try to throw an out pattern LOL o well at least there recivers and backs will look good. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! etoppsguy111 :hop:

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Still need a qb rumor in cleveland is couch is up for grabs listening jerry jones.

moonshadowjb
    I would love to see Tim Couch in a Cowboys uniform next year. He has some great skills in him i still belive!!!!! etoppsguy111

Me too! I like Hutchinson but Couch would be a Welcome addition for me!

cowboys will win 6or7 games

give the cowboys two years and parcells will turn them around miraculousy, like he always does with his teams

it seems like he brings alot of his old players to his new teams

Richie will definitely help, he has great hands out of the backfield!! The Jets used him a lot in 2001 during his career year and were successful, maybe Dallas can do the same