Talking Trying to get rid of my cards! BGS!! RC's! GU Auto!!

Hey. I am running a little low on cash lately and I would like to get rid of all my cards. They are mainly BGS graded rookies of HOFers and future HOFers. I also have a small collection of nice auto and game used memorabilia cards. Check em out in my sig and make me an offer! Also, I understand my feedback for this website is low, as I am brand new to this forum but please refer to my outstanding ebay feedback if you are at all concerned. Thanks, and I hope you find something you like!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

really? thats odd. If you are really interested i could get you a list of the cards i have, just tell me what your interested in!

u got any hinrich?
    Collecting: Current Cubs, Current Steelers, JUJU Smith-Schuster, Hines Ward, Mitch Trubisky, Tarik Cohen, and WWE autos

Nope sry I dont have any kirk hinrich cards. But I see in your sig you like jordans also. Take a look at my site I have both fleer rc and 2nd year graded by BGS if your interested!