, 2003 bowman- onterrio smith rc #195
    , 2003 upper deck-kyle boller rc premieres #rp-3
    , rex grossman rc premieres #rp-4
    , 2005 topps 50th anniversary- brandon jacobs rc #378
    , fred gibson rc #406
    , mark bradley rc #409
    , terrance murphy 1st edition rc #427
    , eric shelton rc #434
    , if interested in any cards posted please make offers im just looking to sell cheap need cash more than cards if interested you can pm me or email me at snyderavecrew@aol.com thanks josh

dlvd price on the aikman and favre (combined and individual)? thanks

looking for 25% of bv dont know what bv is if you do can you lmk and sorry i havent gotten back to you yet with the vintage redskins i have been real hectic around here thanks josh

the aikman is 6...favre is 10...so 25% would be $4...is the aikman at least nrmt or better (centered/corners/edges)? would also be very interested in the skins stuff too...would you be able to hunt any of those this weekend? lmk, maybe we could add on to the favre/aikman as the weekend moves on, as i am interested in those

yeah the aikman is very nice i could get scans of both cards to you if you give me youre email i should be able to look through my stuff tomorrow and lyk what i have if thats cool with you

not yet man ill probably do it tonight or tomorrow as i have to take my daughter to the pool shes been begging me all day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast