Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Definitely like the DX quad, but think it would be better if it had HHH's auto on it...Ed

HHH dodges signing like it was a war or something. Really like the look of the championship cards they were cool in the UFC sets, and they look great with the WWE belts with the new logo with the side emblems.

I think the RC logo is silly for WWE cards, and the kiss cards are always great!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Topps has got to stop adding printing plates in retail. It is getting harder and harder to find them from the newer sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

HHH dodges signing like it was a war or something. Really like the look of the championship cards they were cool in the UFC sets, and they look great with the WWE belts with the new logo with the side emblems.

I think the RC logo is silly for WWE cards, and the kiss cards are always great!

Yeah HHH only has a couple autograph cards and I don't even know if all of them were made (some were redemptions).
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I couldn't agree more on the WWE RC deal. How can that be an RC anyway ? Is it just because it's his first card using that stage name ? He does have some Husky Harris cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thought I would bump this thread up to see if any new information popped up about this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

I've been trying to track down a checklist...but seeing as how Lawler only finished his sketch cards 2 weeks ago, I'm guessing the print/pack process hasn't quite started/completed yet :S lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Eagles1fan36's Items on eBay

Thought I would bump this thread up to see if any new information popped up about this set.

I have some good news... I contacted Topps WWE on Facebook who Im guessing is a Rep of the company he provided me a list of the signers for the 2014 Topps Product.... by no means is it official or anything but this is what I was told and it sounds legit.

Hi Eric, A checklist will be available in the next week or two. The card set is due to release on schedule on 2/26. I can give you the list of signers. Jack Swagger
    X-Pac
    Road Dogg
    Billy Gunn
    Shawn Michaels
    John Cena
    Randy Orton
    Daniel Bryan
    Luke Harper
    Erick Rowan
    Bray Wyatt
    AJ Lee
    Summer Rae
    Renee Young
    Jojo
    Eva Marie

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have some good news... I contacted Topps WWE on Facebook who Im guessing is a Rep of the company he provided me a list of the signers for the 2014 Topps Product.... by no means is it official or anything but this is what I was told and it sounds legit.

Thanks for posting. I am sure a lot of people would be happy with this autograph list compared to other years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Eagles1fan36's Items on eBay

Thanks for posting. I am sure a lot of people would be happy with this autograph list compared to other years.

Yeah I agree a lot of desirable names there thats for sure, I am excited for a couple myself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I see that there are 7 new signers on the list, however I don't know if Billy Gunn had an official WWE autograph yet.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast