Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Looking for early autos of Gretzky, Orr and Lemieux

    I'm looking for 07-08 or earlier. Really like the ITG stuff too. Have some paypal so show me what you have! Thanks!

  2. #2
    I have this one....



    From 98-99 I believe. Print run of 99. lmk if you are interested. by pm.
    My other hobby

    Hidden Content

  3. #3



    Let me know if interested


    Thanks


    Pacman

  4. #4
    I have a friend who has an OPC Mario Lemieux rookie IP auto ... near mint-mint or better.
    PM me if interested and the price you are willing to pay.

    He has over 200 IP autos from the old Winnipeg Arena (none are graded ... yet).
    Several of Gretzky as well (non rookie).

    thx,
    Kid

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman69 View Post



    Let me know if interested


    Thanks


    Pacman
    I will pass on this one but thanks!

  6. #6
    I will pass but thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Kid View Post
    I have a friend who has an OPC Mario Lemieux rookie IP auto ... near mint-mint or better.
    PM me if interested and the price you are willing to pay.

    He has over 200 IP autos from the old Winnipeg Arena (none are graded ... yet).
    Several of Gretzky as well (non rookie).

    thx,
    Kid

  7. #7








    All of these are 07-08 or before. Let me know...
    CDNHULK
    Looking for Gretzky and Orr Autos & Patches

  8. #8
    Shoot me prices on the Gretzky's please. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnhulk View Post








    All of these are 07-08 or before. Let me know...

  9. #9
    I will have to check the first one an graded one, but for letters I want $400 each and $300 for dual
    CDNHULK
    Looking for Gretzky and Orr Autos & Patches

  10. #10
    Just wondering if you ever came up with prices for the others. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnhulk View Post
    I will have to check the first one an graded one, but for letters I want $400 each and $300 for dual

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •