Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See None's Items on eBay

Looking for Greg Jones Autos as well as 04 SOTT

Trying to start up my greg jones collection just LMK what you have also im looking for all 2004 Signs Of The Times Autos

See None's Items on eBay

Bump..........

SCF Rewards
    Country

what sotts do you have and ill keep an eye out for you.

i have an extra Roy Williams Dallas but id like to trade it to get another auto from Roy or Boldin, Hall, Whitehurst

See None's Items on eBay

as of now i only have 4 so im at the very beggining of my set building right now i have Greg Jones Reggie williams Rex Grossman and Derrick Mason as i said i just decided to build this set 2 days ago so its not very impressive

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johngm5's Items on eBay

jones Greg 04 Pristine REFRACTOR #92 PSA 10
    Mewelde Moore 04 Bowmans Best jrsy rookie card #103
    2004 SP Sign of the Times autos: Josh McCown (JM) , Travis Henry (TH)
    Greg Jones 04 SPXciting rookie jersey auto /1499 #207

Remember, I still have credit for the Williams (I guess I'm the one who got you started on this set, huh?) :)
    Will sell or work out a trade/sell combination for the Arod game used patch and cash

See None's Items on eBay

yea you did haha thanks for that the A-Rod is pending and books 50 LMK if theres anything else youd want

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Dillywill
    as of now i only have 4 so im at the very beggining of my set building right now i have Greg Jones Reggie williams Rex Grossman and Derrick Mason as i said i just decided to build this set 2 days ago so its not very impressive

ok ill keep my eyes open

watch the bay too..........i got a kellen winslow for .99 cents plus shipping the other day

See None's Items on eBay

wow haha i will definantly did you get the site i sent you thatll help you get your last few cards...

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i signed up....used your link so you should have got credit for the referral.

also let me know more about those cards you have incoming, i MAY trade you my Roy Williams SOTT. Really want stuff im collecting, but who knows. ill keep you in mind first anyway

See None's Items on eBay

alright no problem ill let you know thanks for your help