Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bostonxstrangler's Items on eBay

BOX BREAKS (EBAY LINK) - 2013 Leaf Autographed Jersey & 2013 Topps Inception Football

Hey I'm doing 2 separate Box breaks of 2013 Leaf Autographed Jersey Football. Spots for the two breaks are for sale on my Ebay for $7.25 per Team!!!
    I also have spots for sale on my ebay for a box of 2013 Topps Inception Football, ranging from $3-$7.00 per team.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bostonxstrangler/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

If you wan't to buy a spot or spots not using ebay, then just PM me and we can do it through Paypal.

*P.S.
    Off Ebay....I'm doing two separate 12Box Cases of 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball and four separate breaks of 2Boxes of 2013 Panini Prime Hockey from an 8Box Case. Links to the threads I make for these Breaks will be below this as soon as they are posted.
    Last edited by BostonxStrangler; 10-01-2013 at 08:58 PM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

archiving