Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking New! All my HOF/ Retired GU/AU in Photobucket! Looking for HOF GU/AU!

Title says it all! Please take a look at my Photobucket and if you have some HOF GU for trade PLMK!!
    Also, still looking for 06 Rookies in baseball (Excl Topps)!

Henri

hey i could use that al kaline bat card you have only have one hof gu for trade right now 2005 donruss greats Red Schoendienst bat hall of fame souenirs

Hey Ben,

I don't think I will give up the Kaline for the Schoendienst. Sorry! PLMK if you have something else.

Henri

I think I have that one (see my Phobucket, page 3, 3rd row)

Hey Henri - really nice collection there. I'm going to try and put together GU from the 1955 Dodgers, I have Reese and Snider, but I could really use your Walter Alston.

LMK if you need any of these:
    2005 Topps Gallery Heritage Ozzie Smith Bat
    2005 Topps Pristine Valuable Performance Robin Yount Bat
    2001 Topps Gold Label Award Ceremony Rickey Henderson Jersey (not HOF yet, but I'd say its a gimme)

Thanks
    Andrew

Wow, nice goal! Good luck!
    I think I'd rather hang on to the Alston, Andrew. Don't run into them very often.

Henri

Ok, no problem. If you come across anyone else from that team, let me know. I'm sure a bunch don't even have GU, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Andrew

Will do, Andrew!
    Do you have a list of the players of the '55 team? I'll keep my eyes open for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast