Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most recent mail!

Most recent mail!

Here are just a few of the recent cards I have gotten. Great being able to trade on these boards or acquire cards I wouldn't have been able to previously. Thanks to all that have helped!

And lastly another of the First Rounders from the 02-03 SP Game Used set from Srt4gurl:

Thanks for looking.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Wow, lots of goodies in here... the patch on the Sittler is terrific, the Cherry/Bowman dual auto is a beauty, and the Leafs triple is a great add from Superlative Franchise. Go Leafs Go!
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

Loving the Sittler patch :)
    Looking for Stamkos, Kane and Toews Cards

Hidden Content

The Ultimate Auto Patches look stunning! I don't think I've seen those before, but wow... love that design.
    Collecting Mask Cards

I think those 04/05 Ultimate auto patches are among the best looking sets ever. Great stuff, lovin' the Fuhr as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

A triple AND quad SP Authentic auto? I'm startin to get steamed here...................just stay away from the SP Limiteds buddy-boy :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    A triple AND quad SP Authentic auto? I'm startin to get steamed here...................just stay away from the SP Limiteds buddy-boy :D
    Sorry, I got something coming in you may want too .... =S

But im with Ed, I wanted that triple ... outbid me ... grrrr >:(

The 04/05 lockout year actually produced good sets and great designs ....... cant quite say the same with the garbage they put out last year =)
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek ***
    *** Secondary Wants - Brodeur / Fleury / Crosby ***

*** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Bucket - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    The SP Limiteds are all yours. I'm not collecting them......yet!
    Hidden Content

These are some of the others to that set that I have.

Hidden Content

Sonofa.....................it figures there'd be a Kesler in there eh?

I only have three triples and six doubles, in all honesty I find the SOTTs from that year kinda horrid-looking. But back during the 2004 Lockout I hadn't been into cards for about three years. One day I was wayyyyy far from home doing a delivery and I drove by a card store, I went in for a hoot and bought the last 3 packs of SP Authentic from an open box. I got nothingggggg, but the base cards looked SO amazing that it got me hooked on cards again for a couple more years. And then when I got re-hooked again about 5 years ago I bought the entire base set, and then there was the odd SOTT in lots I'd win and then a Rookie Review patch in another lot and I was off to the races.........now I do a eBay search every day justttt in case............I'm kind of stunned I've gotten this far with cards numbered /10 and /25 that are almost 10 years old.......not to mention those BuyBacks you sent me, that was just awesome :)

Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast