Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Emmitt Smith full sized 75th anniversary official NFL auto'd football f\t

Only seen a couple of these on ebay & they all went between $225 & 275. Looking for somewhere auround that cash value in trade. Its certified by scoreboard & comes with a nice little stand w\ a black name plaque. As the title says, this isnt a regualr official NFL football, it has a branded 75th anniversary logo on it. It has an awesome large auto in silver paint pen. will have pics later, plmk if interested. Would really like to get some sort of Emmitt pack pulled auto as part of the deal. Only looking for high end stuff in the big three sports.
    plmk & thanks,
    Brad

Scan
    http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=IM000430.jpg
    Last edited by Mavfan41; 05-09-2006 at 09:03 AM.

2. Kronozio

Shockers, got a high end list?

Atrain, I like the Magis auto, elway autos, Favre auto, Bo Jackson auto,
    Payton auto'd phone card (what trade value are you putting on this?)

Either of you have a pack pulled Emmitt by chance?

the payton $200ish, magic need $120 trade, favre nft right now, bo $120 need $150

k, make me an offer, not sure of what bv Id put on the Emmitt, they have sold in the $225-275 range for the 75th anni ball

I notice that you have other memorabilia surrounding the emmitt ball. do you have anything else available for trade and would you consider memorabilia in trade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast